Top 5 Tips For Hot Weather Dressing
Is it possible to be stylish in hot summers?
When you are chilling out with friends, you can wear anything you like. This may include t-shirts, shorts, skirts etc. But when you go out for a meeting or some family get together, you can’t wear these clothes. This gives rise to a question that can we look stylish in the fiery summers? The answer to this question is: Yes, of course! You can look stylish in hot weathers also provided you choose the right clothes. Below are the tips to choose the best clothes for hot weather:
- Choose lightweight clothing: The best-suited fabrics for summers are the ones that are made of cotton or linen. You will be less affected by the detrimental weather if you wear these clothes.
- Opt for breathable fabrics: Sweltering summers come with high humidity and high temperature. This can make the condition worse if you don’t choose the perfect clothes for this weather. Choose those clothes that amplify the flow of air through them, thereby maintaining a cool body temperature.
- Absolute protection: Choose clothes that not only goes with the trend but also protects your body from sunlight. You can choose short clothes but do apply sunscreen on your bare body parts so as to protect yourself from the harmful radiations of the sun. Men can prefer long sleeved shirts of the right fabric. Girls can opt for loose sleeved top and skirt, Kurtis and grey leggings, or even frocks as these are the most preferred clothes for summer.
- Lighter shade clothes: Light colored or even white clothes are best for summers. This is because the light colored clothes reflect heat much more than dark colored clothes. Infact, dark clothes absorb heat and make you feel even hotter.
- Construction of clothes: Yes, we should choose breathable fabrics of light color for hot summers, but the way of construction of clothes should also not be ignored. All these properties would become worthless if the clothes are not properly designed.
These were some of the top tips that need to be considered for hot weather dressing. We should wear clothes according to the weather. Different fabrics are considered the best for different weather. Choose the right colored fabric of right color and create a new fashion statement for today’s generation!