When we talk about behavioral disorders, it gets really tricky to understand the behavior of children. Children are often naughty and do many things to gain attention, that’s totally normal but some of the children have extremely challenging mood changes and behavioral disorders.
Today we will discuss three common disorders which some of the children are suffering in different parts of the world.
ODD (Oppositional defiant disorder)
This is one of the common disorders which affect many of the children of age 12 or around in different parts of the world. Some of the experts say that this disorder is so common that one in every 10 children are thought to have this problem. The common symptoms of ODD are as follows-
- Children suffering from ODD gets easily angry, annoyed and irritated
- They can have a frequent change in their behavior
- They never follow a rule and refuse to obey them
- They get frustrated easily
- They annoy others all the time
ADHD (Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder)
It is believed that these days two to five percent of the general population of the children are affected by ADHD. This disorder can easily be detected and if one faces this problem in his home than he should definitely consult a professional. If you are searching a professional online then type adhd testing near me and search, you will see many of the listings which you can consult. Given below are the basic symptoms of ADHD-
- Children who suffer from ADHD can’t concentrate
- They forget things easily and switch from one thing to another without completing one single task.
- They talk strange and are extremely accident prone
- They often suffer from restlessness
CD (Conduct Disorder)
Children who suffer from Conduct Disorder are often taken as bad children because they never obey others and show a rapid change in their behaviors. Look at the following symptoms and understand why they are actually taken as bad.
- They can’t obey others and only do whatever they like
- They get angry easily
- They can easily fall into addictions
- They have complex emotions
- They can get violent easily
All the above symptoms which you have read above in different disorders are not identical because these children can’t control their behavior properly. One should never judge them according to their behavior. People should know everything about these disorders and aware others also about it, so that children who are suffering from these things can have a proper treatment. I hope this post is useful for you.